Terms and Conditions
1. This website (the "Website") is owned by Shed Media plc, company no. 3617464, a public limited company registered in England, whose registered office is 2 Holford Yard, London WC1X 9HD, VAT no: 736219726 ("Shed", "we", "our" or "us").
Use of the Website
2. By accessing the content of the Website you agree be bound by and accept these terms and conditions of use. If you object to any of the terms and conditions you must cease using the Website and must leave immediately. We reserve the right to vary any of these terms and conditions without notice to you and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions including any such variations. We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of the Website without warning or liability arising from such action.
3. Unless prohibited by a specific notice on any page of the Website, you may make a single print copy of any part of the content of the Website as you may reasonably require for your personal use, provided that any copy has attached to it all relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers. All other copying of the content of the Website is prohibited. Except as permitted above for your own personal use, you undertake not to copy, download, store in any medium (including without limitation in any other website), reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publish, post, communicate to the public, show in public, modify, adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any part of the Website without our express written permission or as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
4. You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Website. You agree not to use the Website in any way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website, our servers or the network(s) connected to any of our servers or interfere with any other person's use and enjoyment of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website nor to create and/or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website without our prior written permission. You agree not to infringe the rights of any third party by your use of the Website nor to conduct unlawful conduct on the Website. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website any computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or anything designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website any material which is illegal, defamatory, racist, offensive or of an obscene or menacing nature or that may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
Intellectual Property Rights
5. All rights including without limitation copyright in the Website and its contents are owned by or licensed to us or otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law. The names, photographs, images, logos and information included on the Website are subject to copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights of Shed, its affiliate companies and/or third parties and may not be reproduced, appropriated or exploited in any way without the prior written consent of their owners. Nothing in these terms or conditions or on the Website shall confer any licence or right to use any copyright, trademark, design right, patent or other intellectual property right of Shed, its affiliate companies or any third party.
6. You agree to be fully responsible for and fully indemnify us and our officers, directors, affiliates and agents against any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us, our officers, directors, affiliates and agents arising from any infringement of these terms and conditions or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website or by any other person accessing the Website using your computer or internet access account.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
7. Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, for fraudulent misrepresentation or to the extent that liability cannot by law be excluded or limited.
8. WE HAVE MADE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE WHEN POSTED AND REGULARLY UPDATED; HOWEVER THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR SECURITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE WEBSITE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE UNINTERRUPTED AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DO NOT PROVIDE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT USING THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR FREE OF ANY DEFECTS, VIRUSES OR BUGS AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF ANY VIRUS OR BUG YOU INCUR AS A RESULT OF ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF CONTENT OR MATERIAL AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE WEBSITE. ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE AND INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE USES IT AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
9. SUBJECT TO CLAUSE 7, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF WHATSOEVER NATURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE OR PROFITS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE.
10. Parts of the Website may contain links to external websites operated by other parties not under our control and we are not responsible for and will not incur any liability in respect of the content of or products or services provided by any external websites. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites or any products or services provided by such websites.
11. Any reference to any product or service which has been or may be provided by us or any other company does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time. Changes to or improvements in such products or services may be made at any time without notice.
12. Nothing contained in the Website should be construed as a recommendation, invitation, inducement, offer or solicitation of an offer to invest, purchase, sell or otherwise deal in shares of Shed Media plc or to enter into a contract with Shed or any other company. You should not construe any information contained in the Website as investment, business, financial, trading, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting advice and you should not rely upon any information on the Website in connection with any investment decision. An investment in Shed Media plc shares may not be suitable for all investors. You should take independent financial advice before making any investment decision. The price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Investors should be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
14. These terms and conditions and any specific terms and conditions on the Website contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral, between you and us in relation to the subject matter of this agreement. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation except if it has expressly been made as a representation in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of this agreement, except that your agreement contained in this clause shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation whether or not such term has become a term of these terms and conditions.
15. No delay, indulgence or omission in exercising any right, power or remedy provided by this agreement or by law shall operate to impair or be construed as a waiver of such right, power or remedy or of any other right, power or remedy.
16. If any part or provision of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
17. Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
18. This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in the event any dispute arises from use of the Website.
19. All enquiries relating to these terms and conditions should be sent to the address above or by e-mail to email@example.com.